Join the Performance Trucking Team!
“Committed to the Process of Excellence”
Our drivers, agents, and staff members are the building blocks of our company. Their expertise drives the processes we implement, their dedication moves us toward our stated goal of excellence, and their commitment is what keeps us strong. New team members are welcomed here.
Freedom, flexibility, and opportunities for moving forward
Drive For Us
At Performance, we want drivers to feel at home both on and off the road. We are founded on family values and we treat our drivers with a deep respect for their work and its importance. We listen to our drivers, and their feedback influences our employment package offerings and helps us gauge what’s most important to those who spend so much time behind the wheel. We hear you.
FLEET DRIVER PROGRAM
- First year – $1,000 weekly (minimum 2,300 Miles) or $.43 per mile
- Average 10,000 miles monthly
- Raises first, second, third and fifth years
- Additional compensation every fifth year thereafter
- Home time options daily, nightly or weekly
Additional Offerings & Benefits
- Health insurance and 401k programs (optional)
- No touch freight
- Late model Air Ride equipment
- Driver referral program
OWNER OPERATOR PROGRAM
Annual – $200,000 / $3,750 per week (approximate)
Miles – 2,500 minimum / $1.50 on all dispatched miles
- Pick your schedule – minimum of two days off per week
- Consistent freight and consistent pay
- Many drop and hook loads
- No touch runs, no unexpected hassles
Our support programs include:
- Reduced fuel pricing
- On-site service center
- Tire discounts
- Insurance options and more
Additional Owner Operator Information:
2007 or newer trucks. Must have been driving with Class A CDL for the most recent 2 (two) years.
Additional compensation for weekend, sleeper, stop, detention, and per diem
2+ years verifiable Class A CDL experience required.
Call 678-546-2006 for more information.
Please fax driver employment verification requests to 678-546-2015
We encourage your independence, and we provide the back-end support needed to be successfully self-employed. Performance offers flexible and fair terms of collaboration, and we assist in areas where you need help. You run your business, we’ll handle the details.